Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Coinky-dink

I saw the dancing in the founain on the weekend, but it was Joffrey affiliated high schoolers and not the Joffrey dancers themselves. The dance was splashy-splashy and kind of fun, but the day was roasty-toasty hot! I also managed to run into my friend Angie from U of I who is moving here in the fall, but isn't here yet.

She was sitting in the park with the company she has been hird to company manage here and with a former crush/obsession of mine. Anyway, I just ran over and hugged her and ran away since they seemed to be having a meeting, and I didn't want to be teribly rude but had to hug Angie. Fortunately Paul was there to explain to the other three or four people who the fuck I was. However, neither of them noticed my newly short hair. That was sad. Actually they may have and I had already left. BTW, pictures up at least on my space by the time I go to sleep tonight.

No comments: