Friday, June 23, 2006

"I can't like this"

That is what the two year old says when he doesn't like something. Like veggie hummus instead of regular hummus. This amuses me to no end. "I can't like this."

I can however like Field Trip Birthday. It was a small group (just six of us), and we had a great time. I got a little drunk--empty stomach, lots of hard a. Whatever, it was my birthday. They sang me the birthday song and I got a free sundae. We got loss and had to stop for directions no less then three times to get there--Google maps sucks! Very pleasant all around.

Umm, that is all I know. I am way tired lately since my life has been so full of stuff outside of my regular two jobishness, but in a good way. There just needs to be some more sleeping in for me sometime soon. Tomorrow will work.

Plus, I may have broken a bone in my hand, or just bruised my hand very badly, getting off the bus. It hurts like a mofo.

No comments: