Friday, June 09, 2006

Trying to cook and 2 yr old cheddar

I am trying to cook my dinner tonight for real. I have a chicken breast marinating in Italian dressing, and I have a yellow pepper I am going to George Foreman in oil. I already had appetizers of some amazing 2 year old cheddar, a braeburn apple, and some crusty french bread. However, the artichoke I splurged on was terrible. Just bad. Not at all good and a horrible disappointment.

I feel like my blog only ever talks about the minutiae of my life, and that makes me want to start taking in a bigger picture of the rest of the world. I don't really know how I would do that though--I mean, it may require me to have information regarding the rest of the world.

Also, a la my space, I did a "Heather needs" Google search and #1 was MEN . . . NOW! followed by 'two therapists' and 'to start wearing a brassiere' and 'to go to the dolly hospital and get operated on.' I am not exactly sure what is goin to happen to me at the dolly hospital, but I am in fact wearing a brassiere. The two therapists are a distinct possibility but what would that do to the first answer if in fact the therapists were to be men?? That is what I am talking about.

I actually have no idea what that last bit meant.

No comments: