Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekend of Fun

Tonight dueling piano bar with coworkers, boyfriend, and friends.  Should be a grand old time.  Or actually even more fun than that sounds because that sounds not so much fun.  Tomorrow after a quick shopping errand, there is the Dolly Parton Film Festival which may just end up being Chris, Anna, and I watching Dolly Parton movies on their couch (and probably Renee too).  That's right Steel Magnolias, 9 to 5, Straight Talk, and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.  Oh yeah.  I need to bring a themed snack, but I am still not sure what that will be. . .
 
Then sewing project to be completed on Sunday.  I bought an eyelet maker plier.  Which essentially just clicks eyelets (baby grommets) onto fabric.  I am totally stoked to get to use it on the project.

No comments: