Thursday, June 07, 2007

Everything

Today, it is just everything. So many random things are happening at work (random and vaguely awful, but not really bad for me) that are all bad. I would tell you about them if I could, but some of them are to be kept on the DL, at least for the time being--maybe later.

By the way, totally blogging from work since the internet at home is still not playing well with others (and by others I mean my freaking laptop).

So, this is all I really have time for. When my internet gets unbroken I will come back, I swear.

Hey, if Jim is reading this or Donald or anyone who has Alan's blog addy, please leave it in the comments for me. I lost it in the computer death this winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean by everything. Feeling a bit that way myself. Though today is better.

Here's a question for you to ponder in your spare time. (Ha!) When a person has a stomach bug and doesn't eat anything except Sprite and crackers for 5 days, why don't they lose any weight?

Guess why I'm asking...

Jim said...

Here ya go, Heather: http://ivegotsomeshitonmymind.blogspot.com/

-al said...

Why do you want to know my blog address?
I'm totally against you having it.

Heather K said...

Too late Alan!!! (insert evil laugh here).

The roof is being held up by a temporary support until they fix it next week, but we found out in the morning that we needed to do something or a big storm could've taken it down--a big storm like the one we had predicted for yesterday afternoon.