Thursday, June 28, 2007

Marathon of Fun: Yippi-ki-yay-motherfucker!

So "Live Free or Die Hard" kind of totally rules. My brother and I went to it last night and had pizza. Then I went home and did some laundry and chopped a bunch of my hair off.

It is quite full and bouncy now.

And it is my birthday. So, I look all cute (even wearing a skirt), and we are going to see the clowns tonight--yes, it is possible clown obsession/crush may have something to do with looking extra cute. There will probably also be drinking and other fesitivities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I three of my favorite women have birthdays this week. 24th, 26th, 28th. And I can never remember which comes when.

Heather K said...

I forgot to add that my boss got me beautiful flowers on my birthday!!! Because she is apparently awesome too.

chrissy. said...

again with teh happy birthday i say to you, yes!

laurenj said...

happy slappy birthday- just a few days late!!!