Friday, June 15, 2007

I got flowers

Or at least a little pot with two yellow gerbera daisies in it. My friend Shavahn gave them to me as a thank you for working for her tomorrow morning at Pier 1. It was very sweet of her.

There are no seamen at my house tonight (sorry Jim, this joke was just too easy, I have to make these jokes). There was a lockdown at their barracks, so they are stranded and hope to come up tomorrow. At least I didn't put seamen and come in the same sentence--wait, too late!

I am kind of sleepy mcsleeperton right now. So is Renee and I made her stay awake to talk to me. Also we had margaritas at work. It was awesome.

1 comment:

Jim said...

I just really have nothing here. There's no joke I can make that won't come off as juvenile and derivative. Seamen. Come. Dammit!

Well, anyway, I hope the seamen can come upon you tomorrow. Have a great weekend!