Sunday, June 10, 2007

Holy Shit I had a busy weekend!!!

It was so busy I will just lay it out in the form of a list:

FRI:
went out to eat at the Chicago Firehouse
saw Wicked
stayed up way too late talking on the phone

SAT:
went to the printer's row book fair downtown
went to the Chicago Blues Fest (stopping by Buckingham Fountain)
went shopping
saw "Knocked Up" and "Shrek 3"
went to Navy Pier for fireworks (overheard some of the Fallout Boy concert on nearby island and ran into all sorts of random people I know)
went out for pizza
hung out and drank with my friends

SUN:
went to the Old Town Art Fair
went to the Farm at the Lincoln Park Zoo
went to the Lincoln Park Conservatory
went to work at Pier One
watched some of the Tony's

My feet hurt, and I am exhausted but happy

No comments: