Friday, June 29, 2007

Marathon of Fun: Clowns and Nazi boats

I saw the MacBeth, and it was in credible. The audience was small, but we were so with them! It was fantastic. It was intense. It was hilarious. I think everyone must go. I can't really begin to say more.

Then there was the part afterwards when I got a birthday hug from Angie and an aborted birthday hug from Paul. Anna, Branson, and I were talking to him and he found out it was my birthday, and he made the beginning of a move that would've been a "Hey, I am hugging the birthday person!" but he pulled the arms down in the middle of it and just didn't hug me. My roommates and brother thought that was hilarious. I swear to God. That whole thing has just entered a whole new phase of weird. Does he think I am going to hump his leg if he does anything at all that could be interpreted as encouragement? For the record, I am not going to hump his leg. At least not unless he asks me.

As for Nazi boats, my brother and I went way down to the Museum of Science and Industry where we played around with farm stuff in farm tech, and then we boarded a Nazi U boat that we had captured in WWII. It was pretty freaking amazing, and they let me sit on one of the stools in the little control room. It ruled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a very odd thing, not even half a hug, really, since he didn't actually make contact. The least he could have done was give you a birthday handshake.

macaela said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!

Heather K said...

I kind of did get a birthday handshake, and it was odd. It was so odd my roommates and brother commented on it.

When the two of us are around each other, weird happens in large quantities, and I swear it isn't even all or even half on me. It is so mostly him.