Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Exercise

I forget how good it makes you feel, even when you only do a little bit of it.  I have been staying on track with my wii trainer, and I have been feeling good.  And I do this thing where I decide to [run, do yoga, do pilates, jog, go to the gym, hit a NIA class] on a reasonable basis, and I always dread it and try to weasel my way out of it.  And then I go and do it and feel much better in my daily life whether the yoga makes me feel taller or more flexible or the cardio wakes me up or whatever, I just end up feeling better.  And I am sure there is some science about endorphins or something that explain it, and since it happens every time I should be less shocked by it, but every time I am astonished.  This time though I am trying to make it a life change.  Wouldn't it be nice to feel this way all the time?
 
Oh, I will be blogging for the Ville, the live GLBT soap opera that I am in.  I will post links here whenever one of those posts goes live.  I just finished writing my very first ever, and yes, yes I am avoiding working.
 

2 comments:

Jim said...

Congratulations on the exercising and the feeling better. I don't think it's endorphins, but you're close. It's endolphins. They're happy little dolphin-like creatures that swim around in our muscle tissue.

Heather K said...

I love endolphins!