Friday, March 03, 2006

I did Margaret and Ken proud

Yesterday I focused spot lights for an hour and a half. I stood on a ladder and moved it all around the store refocusing the lights on the furniture and fixtures we have moved all around over the last week and a half. Personally, I think it a little sad that that is the amount of work my two theatre degrees have been getting lately although the fault is absolutely all mine.

I was also a cranky little beast yesterday, and I don't know why. I was just antsy and bored I guess, but on the flip side I wasn't interested in doing anything in particular. We did find the movie "Can't Hardly Wiat" on Patrick's on demand cable, and freaking everyone on earth is in that movie--in particular half of the young people who later appear on "Six Feet Under" and I feel that is a weird crossover.

I leave you with this. "All right! You're both Kiss dolls!"

2 comments:

Robyn said...

that movie makes me laugh

Margaret said...

Well done Heather, I now pronounce you junior lighting assistant.