Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I have a cold

Patrick jinxed me. On Saturday he asked me how I managed to not get a cold while he has been sick for like a month, and then on monday I woke up sick. I am taking lots of zicam, and hopefully I will get better.

I saw "Dave Chapelle's Block Party" this weekend (I know, movie no one expected me to see on the opening weekend, right?), and it was great. I really enjoyed it. Dave Chapelle is hilarious and there are some very funny normal people he finds while planning the concert, and the music was pretty good too. I am not so much a big fan of the hip hop or the rap music, but the people in the movie were a lot more intelligent then I have previously been exposed to--their lyrics were I mean--and a lot more melodic (courtesy of the Roots). I recommend it.

No comments: