Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I have joined my space

I did it. I am there somewhere. I am having a time trying to get people to pick me as their friends so far since I don't seem to just get it yet. Anyway, find me, love me, friend me if you are there.

Also, I am getting my hair cut today--probably--by my friend/coworker Kristy. Here goes! But seriously, how bad can you fuck up a cut of my hair? It is super ridiculous long right now, so even if it did get fuckd up we could still correct it and I would still have long hair. Right now I look like some kind of crazy horse person, hippy, homeschooler, and that is not okay.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I will go look for you on myspace now. There's quite a few people out there if you just dig deep enough.

Jim said...

Okay, I tried, but didn't find you. Maybe your profile still has to be approved.