Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So now everyone knows

Well not everyone, but my family and the people at work and all my friends here in Chicago which means most of the people I am in contact with regularly. This is kind of a relief because now I don't have to tell anyone anymore because I hate that moment and the sad look they give you. Sad looks just piss me off. I know I am sad, but looking at me like that does not actually make me feel better it just makes me want to kick you.

Not you, obviously, but the looker.

I also hate seeing or hearing or reading about things we had plans for together. Now I have to do them alone or without and just that little reminder makes my day crappy. I would like to have a crappy-free day. Last week had lots of them, this week not so much.

2 comments:

Jim said...

You should just kick people. For no reason. You're in a restaurant. The waitress says, "Oh, I'm sorry. I got a spot of cream on your sandwich." And you kick her!

Heather K said...

I should. That would be fun!