Friday, March 10, 2006

Job Interview Update

It went well. The woman who interviewed me was really nice and fun (and maybe a little older then me), and she seemed impressed by my resume update, so that is good. If nothing else, my resume is way better because of this dealy. Now, I have to take some tests on the internet to see if I am proficient enough with some software.

That is freaking me out a little bit. I mean, I do fine with word and things like that when I am using them, but I am no way an expert, and who knows what the test will ask me? Also I can't use the mouse for shortcuts, I can only use the task bar which I almost never do, so here goes. I will check back in after I take them.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Good luck! *super thumbs up*

Heather K said...

Jim rules! Just so everyone out there knows. He is like having a personal cheerleader.