Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Symphony

It was great! We went tonight and sat way up high looking down on everything. I enjoyed it because watching them play and hearing this amazing music somehow didn't quite connect--what I was hearing seemed like so much more then what they were doing, what I was seeing. It was way cool. I am doing it again, and when I win the lottery I am getting season tickets and a box of my own.

The lottery I speak of is the imaginary $365 million dollar one in my head. I will also have a fabulous condo and my own theatre and some sort of theatre company/producing agency and an ipod (60 gig since I am so fabulously wealthy that I can afford it like buying a cd).

I also have another job inerviewy thing tomorrow, and I should get my butt in bed. Although I need to say that myspace is way hard. I put in that I want to approve messages and comments before they post, but I am having a hard time finding them. I click on the link in my email, and I can only approve the first link I click--the rest of the comments/messages are locked in the ether or something. It is way annoying.

No comments: