Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A couple times a summer

WARNING:  If you do not like gore or blood do NOT read on.
 
 
 
I totally slice myself open with a brand new razor while shaving in the shower, and this morning I did it the worst I have done it in six or seven years.  This meant the shower looked like we had been filming psycho in it.  Seriously about a one inch gash in my thigh that would not stop bleeding.  Pile of blood stained tissue in the trash.  It looks like I was performing bad battlefield surgery on the toilet seat.  And the worst part is, it wasn't from a particularly bad shave.  It was from when I went to rinse the blade in the stream of water from the shower and just drug it across my thigh.  OUCH!  I would advise against that.
 
Seriously I had to use band-aids (two of them) to cover it to go to work because the boo boo brushing up against my skirt was killing me!!!
 
 

4 comments:

chrissy. said...

OMG! you should totally write a slasher movie where the woman accidentally becomes a zombie killer from cutting herself with a haunted razor.

Heather K said...

That would be kind of awesome.

Sally said...

I was just going to proffer sympathy, but I have to say that THAT is an excellent idea for a screenplay.


Verification: Squalias
What SpongeBob uses when he doesn't want to be recognized.

Jim said...

This is such a chick-post.