Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Solution to my craptastic day?

Is Henry Rollins the solution?  He might be.  Listening to some spoken word by him.  Sigh.  Also I just discovered that my roommate met him.  She saw him in NYC with Jeanane Garofalo and Mark Maron, and he spoke about his visit to Iran and how nice and smart and not at all like he was led to expect the people were there.  This made her sob like a baby (her parents are Iranian who left around the time the Ayatollahs happened--I could be mistaken on some of that) because so few Americans realize that.  So she talked to Mark Maron after the show and asked him to relay her thanks to Henry, and instead he went and got him and Henry talked to her for about 20 minutes.  I am so jealous.  She confirms he is super hot in person too.  (Insert Sally shaking her head and disagreeing here--she doesn't get what I see in him.)

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh no. I think Henry Rollins is INCREDIBLY hot. Hawtt, even. I'm not sure who you've confused me with here, but they clearly have no taste.

Muscley men with shaved heads? I'm aaaaalllll over that.

Heather K said...

Now I totally wonder who used to shake their head at me? In my mind it was totally you. So weird!

He is so hot. So very, very hot.