Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Now I hurt my F -ing finger!

Because when I tried to open a window it came right back on down closed but with enough time for me to stick my hand under it, and then there was blood and some swelling mitigated by ice lots of ice. And it is possibly hotter than actual hell here in my apartment right now because of course my boyfriend picks the first freaking heat of the summer to be a disaster and keep me far the fuck away from his air conditioning.

Hand is better, but will be stiff and probably bad looking for a few weeks. Window still not open. Mani/Pedi postponed since finger seemed a bad choice for that until it gets a little more healed. Apartment still hot but not as hot as it will be tomorrow. Waiting for Sam to finish his meeting.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I am telling you, ice cube in the cleavage. Try it. It's amazing for cooling you down fast. (Also pretty fucking sexy.)

Heather K said...

At one point last night I had a whole bag of ice on the chestal region. I would imagine that is way less sexy.

Jim said...

I guess I'd find it sexy in the right circumstances, but just to see a woman sitting on the couch with a melting ice cube under her shirt ... i'd just find that weird.