Saturday, March 31, 2007

After a Break

Okay, so I have been kind of busy at work and either tired or spending time with people rather then the computer after/in between work. So I have a little bit neglected the blog. I also have only had two days off in all of the month of March, and my next day off is April 8th. Yeah, so there is that. I was kind of horrified when I discovered that at work. Although, I brought it on myself, and I have actually been doing a lot more stuff with people and out and about then I did when I had more free time. I can't really explain that, but I have been enjoying myself. Plus, it looks like I will be making $500+ a month more at the two jobs then I was with the Pier 1 job. This is good.

I have an office at work. I share it with someone else, but I have a key. There are not a lot of real offices at my job, mostly just a big open room. The CFO has an office off that, so does the general manager and the production manager has a big office/art/screen filing room that she shares with the night production manager and her assistants. The boss has his own office off the conference room, and accounting has an office. My shared office. I felt very important when I got to use my key to open it the other day.

I have also been a little totally lazy on the running, but Sara Jo may start going with me. She is supposed to come over on Monday and run with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the whole schedule thing like what happens when you're in school, though? You get really busy and manage to get so much done, even more than you thought possible. And then you get a couple of weeks off and sit aroun on the couch and stare at the walls and wonder why you never get anything done.

Or maybe that's just me.

Heather K said...

It's me too. That is exactly what it is. When I am busy, I actually plan my life and things get checked off the list, and when I am not busy, I get nothing done since I have no schedule to run against.