Saturday, March 17, 2007

Very confused

I feel like the past two days have taken up roughly three days of my life, which is, I guess, what happens when you put in twelve hours of work at two jobs and then go spend four or five hours at a friends going away party (which when you add in commuting time, sort of swallows your whole day). Then I woke up bright and early (okay, so just at 9:30) to go see the river dyed green, people parade, and lots and lots of people act like drunken jackasses in the middle of the morning.

The green river will always make me a little happy inside my heart, so that was cool. The parade was kind of boring, as it always is, and we did not stay long. The most exciting part of the day was trying to get back home without getting stranded on a train full of drunken tourists, so we took the bus. That was a brilliant idea because apparently tourists fear buses.

Then I napped like the dead, and then we went to the movies. We saw "Because I Said So." Which was fun because it only cost three dollars. And it is decided, if my mother were ever to do that to me I would fucking kill her. Also, I need me a Johnny. That would be fine. Could someone arrange that please (just not my mother).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then I napped like the dead...

In a box covered with dirt, or in a little pile of ashes?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Jim said...

john·ny Pronunciation (jn) n. pl. john·nies A loose short-sleeved gown opening in the back, worn by patients undergoing medical treatment or examination.

I'll ask my wife to bring one from work and then we'll send it to you. Do I have your current address?

Heather K said...

Ummm, this is why I love my friends.

Unfortunately, there were no ashes or dirt involved in my nap, unless you count mascara smudges.

Also, does that Johnny come with a rakishly handsome, just the right knid of sensitive, wickedly funny, rocker-type man inside? Because I will give you my address and take that package COD.

Heather K said...

I regret the possibly dirty mention of 'take that package' in the earlier comment.

Jim said...

You don't deny it, though. :)

Heather K said...

It was Freudian, I swear.

Unknown said...

I have a Johnny...and he's into Hip Hop, fairly sensitive, hilarious and rather dashing! I'm up for sharing his company, but not his PACKAGE!! :)