Sunday, March 04, 2007

Astonishingly Unuseful

That was me. There was just being bums all day yesterday at my apartment. Later, Anna Schelegal came over and joined us, and we drank and stayed up until 4am. That was perhaps not the best plan, but it was great fun. It is her birthday tomorrow, and we are getting together then too.

Today, I made it up and out for work. It was a bright and shining day out, so it was a wonderful walk.

Then I took a nap that went too long and I didn't get to go see my friend Sabrina's improv show. I feel bad about it. I should never have napped in the first place because I had a suspicion that I would be difficult to wake up. That suspicion was right. Well, shit.

4 comments:

Jim said...

You mentioned before that you are of the having a new job. When do you start? When do you leave Pier One? Inquiring minds need to know.

Heather K said...

Oh, I start the new gig on Wednesday (as a receptionist, general office helper, at a big screenprinting company). It is regular-schmegular 9-5 job, and I am keeping the Pier 1 gig in a very limited capacity if I can (it is still unsure whether or not I can consistently make it to work on the bus on time during rush hour).

I am sure I will report more as it comes.

Anonymous said...

But sometimes? A person has to take a nap. Far better to nap at home for too long than to nap at the improv show. That's the way to become an unwilling part of the performance.

Heather K said...

Excellent point Sally. Also I discovered that she will have shows all through the second part of March and April.