Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh shit Gray's Anatomy!!!

I admit when I discovered that George and Izzy did it, I was kind of disappointed and confused, not sure that this was in any way a direction I wanted the show to go. Then I saw the episode, and I actually thought they handled it quite well and believably. You know, sometimes when you are best friends with someone of your romantic preference, best friend can rub right up against lover. Add alcohol, and well, shit happens. But I was mad at them.

Now I am two thirds of the way through the after episode, and I am shocked to find myself cheering for them. Excellent job TR Knight and Katie Heigel with the acting in a dialogue free scene in the linen closet. They broke my freaking heart. This is good TV. Oh shit. Good TV.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ditto! I heart George...he totally looked like ass in this episode though...the poor bugger...I guess alcohol will do that to you!