Sunday, April 08, 2007

Drunk again

Okay, really only tipsy. Which is good because as I stated before, I am too old for this shit. Easter was a big Idaho Vandal shindig at Angie and Sara's. They were there, plus me, the Brians, Anna, and two of Angie's transplant Vandal friends. It was great fun and great food and great friends. It was good to see Turpin again (it's been almost a year), and it was good to see Bush again too. I had almost felt estranged I had not seen him so long (although just a few months, not even a record).

I made a salad. There was ham, and cheesecake and awesome deviled eggs. What more do you want from Easter?

2 comments:

ABoller said...

thanks for coming my little friend! i love having you at my house!

Heather K said...

I love coming to see you my big friend (you said I was little, so that means you let yourself get stuck with big).