Monday, April 30, 2007

Unspecial Janna

We took the abilities quiz on line, and I am Radioactiveman, Renee is the cheerleader (haha, Renee as a blonde cheerleader), and Janna hasn't quite evolved into supernatural powers. She took it twice.

Heroes the show was kind of awesome! Renee and Janna screamed a lot about Peter and Nikki hooking up. They did not approve. It was hilarious. I was very freaked out by the "President" as were we all. There was screaming at that revelation. "He's f'ing *****" was a direct quote (and I blocked so as not to be a spoiler for people who read this and may not have watched the show yet). I am excited to see what they do to fix the future.

Also, what they hell are they going to do for next season, or will this show just become kind of X-men?

2 comments:

Jim said...

I am a webslinger! After this episode, I'm more excited about next season. I trust that it'll be something awesome. Maybe something like Galactus the Planet Devourer coming to Earth. But, since Kring doesn't draw on any comic book knowledge, it could be something totally unique and awesome.

Bunnies maybe?

Heather K said...

Ooooh, I like bunnies!

And as a shout out to my other Monday night bliss (How I Met Your Mother), "Now I know it is kind of hard to be my friend all the time, because I am so awesome. . . ."