Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thanks to Lauren

Okay, so everyone should go here and watch the clip and read this post and the next one. For all of you who read this who are artists or fans of art in anyway, I imagine it will hurt your heart as much as it hurt mine. But for all of that, it is also inspiring, especially the artist's reaction to the event in the aftermath.

I was going to write more today, but after watching that I am now just stunned. (Although there is always room to Heroes talk in the comments.)

3 comments:

Heather K said...

What the what, what with the Nikki (or Jessica)/Peter kiss?

What are Ma Petrelli's powers?

I can't wait for the future episode. And I guess if you read the online comic book you find out all sorts of good stuff.

Anonymous said...

So here's the thing I don't understand. How is a theatrical performance a "safety" issue? That doesn't even make sense.

Heather K said...

Although, I could see where the argument could be made for fucking Pris Hilton being a safety issue.