Friday, May 25, 2007

Auuugh

For the next week and a half, sleep is my enemy. Well, maybe not my enemy, but I sure will be keeping my distance. In less than six hours, I leave for Pennsylvania (so the blogging will be light). That will be a four day trip. Two days fun, two days driving (maybe some time with baby goats, lots of time in a canoe with beer).

I may not get to sleep between now and then, but I have the whole back seat to myself for the trip (the one tiny bit of good news in Anna not being able to go). So, that starts the lack. The end of the sleepless week and a half is a whirlwind 36 hour trip to St. Louis that includes a wedding. Will I have to be all dressed up and fancy for it? I bet I will. Sigh.

Yeah. Awesome. Now I have more laundry to do, and I have to watch the second pirates movie, so that I understand the third one tomorrow night.

Fine.

I will talk to you all later when I return.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two thoughts.

1) You're not sleeping because you want to watch some movies? Wow. To be young again.

2) Nobody understands the third Pirates movie, including the people who worked on it, according to an interview I recently read somewhere (wish I could remember where). So even if you skip #2 in favor of a nap, you might be okay with #3.

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing that Pirates 3 doesn't make sense from a lot of people, too. And never before has someone sounded so unhappy about having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

That was Jim, by the way.

Heather K said...

I did stay up all night. I actually only watched the part of Pirates 2 I missed and then half of one disc of regency house party (a PBS reality show). But I finished laundry and dishes and all sorts of stuff.


Possibly I also talked to a boy who lives far away from me on the phone for far too long. Yup, that happened.

Anonymous said...

Tall, sexy boy who I know?

That reminds me. We need to hire him to tile our bathroom.