Friday, May 04, 2007

Busy, busy

With the Chris Plummer in town and working full time, my days have been chock full this week and will stay so well into next week--at which point I may just collapse like a rag doll. Yesterday I worked and then went over the Idaho house where many of us gathered to hug Chris Plummer, celebrate Johnny B's love life, and rehash my sexual history (because apparently that is everyone's favorite subject).

On an unrelated side note I need to put new batteries in my camera (or at least in my purse so I have them for my camera).

Today I worked all day, and then went to the art institute on free night downtown, ate some Jimmy John's, and went to our favorite theater to see "Fracture" which was way better then I thought it would be.

Tomorrow I have cinco de mayo festivities at work as well as more stuff with friends (possibly dinner and a play and possibly drinking/bar hopping). Then the zoo and navy pier sometime this weekend as well as the cotillion (to which I will most likely wear the lace dress Sally voted for as well as black pumps (not the ones she liked but ones almost like them except peep toe (and a little bit platform so the arch of the heel isn't quite so high and better for dancing). Sometime after that--imminent exhaustion.

No comments: