Saturday, May 12, 2007

Illness in the house

Renee is sick. She is a little naseous and has chills and hot flashes and can feel faint. It kind of freaked me out. I made her drink water and take a nap after dragging her all over town this morning. Hopefully, she isn't too bad sick--the nap is still happening.

We went shopping for a new dress for me. So I brought home two movies ("Il Postino" and "The Way We Were") and no dresses. I tried some on at H&M, but nothing fit right or they didn't have it in the size that would fit me, so it looks like I have no idea what I will wear to the wedding in a couple of weeks. More shopping I guess.

Tonight I will be hanging out watching movies with the UI peeps. It should be fun.

I feel like my entries here have been kind of boring crap lately, but that is because I don't feel like I can really talk about what I want right here. It sucks.

1 comment:

laurenj said...

Sometimes I feel that way about blogging, too. You should make up an anonymous blog. The up side would be that then you could say whatever you wanted to say. The down side would be that no one would ever read it. Or maybe that's another up side...

hmmm...