Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tomorrow

Super long trip starts. Days off start. I hang out on a bus. There will be pizza for lunch. I might actually get around to running--stupid overtime.

I can't wait to see peoples. Also I had an epiphany about people (and by people, I mean one particular person in specific) who call me in the middle of the night. I am a stand in/suroggate/easier then for real because I am far away. This totally works for me. I am ok with this just being fluff and fun that may have a little pay off at a wedding, later (but without virgins, please) because I don't think it should turn into anything more--not in the least because I can't actually imagine how that would ever work out.

So, this was cryptic. On purpose. People at the Ken and Mandy wedding should feel free to ask questions in person if you actually care about the drivel that is my life. Everyone else, you might have to remain curious (although you are totally welcome to remain indifferent).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOooohhhh I know I know!! Don't I??
Teeehheee heeee

Heather K said...

Yes, Sara Jo knows (as opposed to just 'says no' although maybe that apples here too).