Monday, May 14, 2007

Okay, so I haven't run yet

I just got sucked into the computer last night. Then tonight I ran errands after work (and finally bought my first pair of new jeans in almost two years) and then it was the season finale of How I Met Your Mother and then Heroes and then darkness and wind.

Tomorrow? I think. Also, my mom got a kitten for mother's day and I am totally jealous. Plus, that is a totally underhanded gift for my sister to give. All I sent was a card. Kittens don't go so well airmail. His name is X, and he is orange and stripey, and I have decided he will sleep with me when I am home to visit.

I had musings earlier about how you can't expect other people to make you happy, at best you can share happiness with them and maybe be made fleetingly happy by them but true happiness is something you find within yourself or create for yourself, but then I got busy and never typed it in. That was the cliffs notes.

Also, v. good Heroes. Cannot wait for the battle (which better not suck)! Also, it makes me happy that I only realized Nathan Petrelli's wife was named Heidi after she miraculously started walking (I know, I know Heidi is the story the crippled girl was Clara, but it was close enough, plus his daughter is named Claire, so a wife named Clara would be too weird for TV).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true. What you said about happy.

Also? Orange stripey boys are the best. How nice for your mom. (And you, when you go home to visit.)