Monday, May 28, 2007

Trip

So five states in one day was an excellent trip. There was much hanging out and talking, lots and lots of sleeping in the backseat of the car. I slept in a room with a tarantula and didn't scream, but I did scream when a bug was on my face on the river. I also fell into the river (for the second year in a row--money is now on me to fall in every year). I drank homemade peach wine. I watched Pirates 3. I mocked my roommates and was mocked in return. I fit in well with Renees family because I am mean at playing old family marble games (theirs' is 'Wahoo' and I grew up with a similar version called aggravation). Ummmm. . . and that is really all. Well the short version of all. Oh, and a bulldog adopted me but there were no baby goats.

3 comments:

Heather K said...

Man, I am weird.

Robyn said...

Tag! You're it! Go to my blog for more info!

Jim said...

I used to want a tarantula when I lived with Mike and Chrissy. It would've been neat but one or both of them threatened to stomp it.

See you this weekend!