Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cotillion

It was fun, so very fun. There was fake salsa dancing, and being fools on the dance floor, and being fools in the photo booth (we wore all the props at once, it was awesome). I saw Meredith's dad, and the cast of Betrayal, and lots of Anne Frank types, and Prez from "The Wire." He talked to me a little bit and we took a photo together (which will be posted here next week), and he put his arm around me. It was awesome. I was kind of nerdy.

Oh yeah, and then there were at least 3 long islands and the inevitable vomiting, and yeah. Turpin was very nice and got me home and took care of me and put me to sleep. And then there was more vomiting in the morning and the afternoon, and I only got back on solid food about a half hour ago. Yeah, I am a winner. I am also on vacation from alcohol and I never want to see another long island iced tea ever again.

4 comments:

laurenj said...

V. jeaolus of your 'wire' schmoozing. not v. jealous of your hangover. sounds like you had fun, though.

Heather K said...

Yes, he talked to me, and he was really nice about everything and seemed genuinely thrilled to have a fan. It was awesome! Picture later.

Anonymous said...

So I read, "and then there were at least 3 long islands and the inevitable vomiting" and somehow decided you'd been on a cruise.

Heather K said...

A cruise to the wonderful island of drunkville. Nowhere near as nice as Margaritaville.