Sunday, May 13, 2007

I met a scale yesterday

Yeah, I stepped on one for the first time in a long time, and the results were alarming. I guess I think of myself as a person who is above all those petty little beauty thoughts, but that turned out not to be true. My actual weight is more then I thought it would be (coughingly, shockingly more--not explained by extra muscle mass more, crazy more). So, the running ids definitely going to return, and I plan to be very serious about it. If I were brave like Sally I would maybe go for the dieting and exercising naked thing, but I am not brave like Sally. Anyway, before it gets to dark, I am going to pull on my shoes and go for a quick run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally's about to start that whole naked dieting thing up again, as she completely forgot about it once the semester kicked into high gear. But, see, I just saw a picture of myself with a double chin. I'm starting up again on Wednesday.