Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blech!!!

I hate doing dishes--hate, hate, hate it!!!! Next year I will live in a place with a dishawasher, and that will be better.

Which, btw, means that my friends and I found an apartment for three that is in a cooler and closer to the loop neighborhood then I live at right now. It is even fairly close to Patrick--although by the time I live there he will live somewhere else, so I just hope that wherever he moves it is easy to get to from my new apartment. That was convoluted, but what do you expect? Seriously, guys.

Also, sort of invited myself to a Patrick family affair (I know Margaret I seem to be good at that a lot lately). It seemed like we were working toward that part of the conversation where he was going to ask me home to meet his family and me being the bull in the china shop I am just crashed right on past without being invited. Whoops. I don't think he minded though.

Everyone should go see the movie "Thank You for Smoking" because it is hilarious.

No comments: