Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I lost my lotto ticket

I bought one thinking that if nothing is going well in my life something ought to, and the lottery would be a nice thing to go right. $20 million dollars would rule, but so would enough to eliminate my credit card debt or my student loans or both, and now I can't find the ticket which of course means it will win. Hopefully I will find it whether I win or not (my avid fantasy day-dream life doesn't need any more fodder).

I am going to buy one again for Friday too I think. Why not? It is a buck, and I would be psyched to win just twenty dollars right now, I am that kind of poor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a bit of a diversion...i have now twice failed at interpreting my brother's "urgent" message. i figure--if a family or friend calls me at 3am...it HAS to be important--am i wrong in assuming this? anyhow--twice now--he's called at the wee hours of the morning with a "business proposition." the proposition? well--it happens whenever powerball hits up huge--i'm supposed to go and purchase whatever amount of tickets he dictates. how's that for rude awakening--but see--it had something to do with your blog! :D missya/loveya --jen

Jim said...

I'm usually happy enough to just imagine what I would do if I won the lottery. Not to say I wouldn't like to win, though.

Heather K said...

Oh I am perfectly happy imagining what if I win, but now I am torturing myself with boy of course I did win and now will never know!!!!

Jenny that is hilarious. I don't think your wrong. My family sometimes calls me late because they are bad at math and don't realize how late it is here.