Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Was going to be an interesting post

It was going to be one about how I met a potential employer (babysitting a couple of days a week) and what we talked about and whatever, only she flaked and forgot the meeting. Kind of crappy since Bucktown is sort of a long bus ride away from my house, but whatever. This seems like just the sort of second job I need right now (since the lotto isn't panning out for me, haha), but of course it can't happen easily. Not in my life right now.

Anyway tomorrow I meet her, the kids, and the husband, and we shall see how it all goes. Hopefully the two little ones are nice, and she sounds great. Plus this is the kind of side job that doesn't involve contracts or paperwork which is extra great, if I get it that is.

Still haven't talked to my mom. Hopefully we will catch up tonight before I get to bed. We shall see. I am far more rational today then I have been recently.

No comments: