Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wow, I am whupped.

A five year old kicked my ass and my boyfriends too, and all he had to do was go to a museum with us and then to The Rainforest Cafe.

Seriously, the Museum of Science and Industry is way fun, and I would love to go back sometime when I could actually read some of the exhibits and pay attention to something other then a five year old who likes to push buttons. He was exhausting. Then he fell asleep on me on the bus to the restaurant. The resaurant which has a full bar mostly to make it bearable for the adults who take children there. It wa pretty cool theme-wise (probably the coolest with an indoor waterfall and animatronic animals and whatnot) but the food was mediocre, and it was humid (I know from the rainforest part) and loud and full of crazy children. The five year old, however, LOVED it.

Patrick's nephew is adorable, and seeing Patrick with him is amazing. He is so good with him--even when the kid is making it way harder for adults to be good with him. It was really sweet actually. Makes me love Patrick even more--although I am not going to lie, I cannot wait to see him after the kid leaves and it is just us. Other people's children can sure put a barrier between me and the good lovin'.

No comments: