Saturday, May 16, 2009

6965

I have been so sick today. My throat hurts so badly. It just hurts like right where a choker would go and I am drinking cough syrup (well not really, really using it as directed on the label) and eating the occasional cough drop and drinking hot liquids and sleeping a lot while everyone else went sailing. But I am trying to get some words in tonight even though it is not likely I will stay on goal target, but I will get back on goal target soon. I know I will. Tomorrow has a good chunk of time devoted to typing/novelling.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I remember being really sick like that once and misreading the cough syrup label. for three days or so I took THREE TIMES the recommended dosage.

I felt much better.

I hope you feel better soon. That kind of sick is just the worst.