Saturday, May 06, 2006

Brian Bush

So, I had my audition, and it went well-ish (I think), and Brian was there. Well, not really (but he had met the director who was auditioning me the night before so I ended up talking about him at my audition).

Basically, the room was small and concrete, and I am really, really loud. Who knows if I was even in any way intelligible. The pieces were fine--made the director laugh at the funny one and the Romeo and Juliet one was pretty good and made more interesting by the fact that I basically had to whisper it to not reverberate in the room (damn, did I never realize just how I loud I am). Then there was the talking part where I found out he was from Western Washington and had been a student of Nike's (a professor of mine from grad school), and we bonded over Washington a little and then enter Brian Bush. Anyway, I have no idea if I will get it or not, but I survived and it was easier then I thought it would be. Enter more auditioning for Heather.

No comments: