Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Things that rule

Brian Turpin
My Boss
Wendy's chicken nuggets and french fries
Frosty with bits of Butterfinger in it
Getting home in time for American Idol and going to the library first

Here's why:

Brian Turpin has gotten me a comp ticket to go see BOTH PARTS of Henry VI at Chicago Shakes!!!! FOR FREE!!! Uh-huh, uh-huh. That rules most certainly (however am babysitting in afternoon, so may not get to go which kind of sucks).

My Boss let me off work 45ish minutes early, so I got to go to the library way before it closed instead of maybe just as it was closing. I got 3 Jasper Fforde novels, and a Georgette Heyer for the trip to St. Louis, and got home in time to see American Idol.

Wendy's is just good.

Again, good with Wendy's and frosty's.

I got home just in time to see it. Oh yeah. Also, on the way home I saw the best bumper sticker ever!!! It read "Frodo Failed. Bush has the ring."

That is all I leave you with today.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

There is also a t-shirt of that, with a very fine hobbity graphic. :D

Jim said...

because of this post i made the following comment to amy on my way to work last night:

"I'm going to take over the world. Or just a Wendy's. Y'know what that means: Frosties."

Heather K said...

mmm, frosties!!

Jim said...

That's literally what Amy said.

Heather K said...

I like this Amy person you speak of. I may need to meet her. How about tomorrow? :)