Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fuck Rain

Seriously fuck it. In like an hour (or please God less), I am going to be dragging myself, my pillow, a suitcase, my purse and probably some other little bag to the train and then from the train to my soon to be apartment. Oh yeah, and it is fucking raining!!!!! That will be fun--did I mention my pillow.

However all this is happening because I am going to Pennsylvania this weekend for roomate family fun. My wonderful roomate Renee's famly throws a bash all Memorial Day weekend, and I am invited. It should be ten tons of fun, but I will be computer free until at least Monday night.

Also the new Dixie Chicks CD rules!!!! It totally rules!! Also, a kid from high school who lives in Chicago found me on My Space, so I will maybe have him to add to my friends here in Chicago. Umm, that is all.

No comments: