Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thank God Katherine McPhee didn't win

But the big question is, since I live in a city that hosts an audition, should I join the masses and audition for American Idol myself? I by no means think I am an amazing singer, but I am as good as a bunch of people who made it into the Hollywood semi-finals and even a few who made it into the finals. Plus, even if I am not a great singer, every time I have the briefest solo in a musical several people come up to me and tell me how moving my singing is. So, what do we all think? Should I idol?

Also had to raincheck the Dixie Chicks, but I may get the new CD tomorrow afternoon (when more 'may' be coming in). Talked to the new boy on the phone at work today again (as part of work). We both seemed ridiculously overeager to help and super kind and stretched the phone call out as long as possible while still making it work even though our stores were quite busy--I think, this could all be what I read into it for no reason.

No comments: