Sunday, May 07, 2006

Fuck tv people!

Fuck them, seriously. TV people both cutely and upfrontly admit that they are scary and damaged, and that means the way is paved for smooth starting of new relationship.

Well, if only I had know it was that easy!

I am scary, and I am damaged, and I don't think I particularly try to hide either of those (beyond the measures of general politeness and sometimes not even then). I mostly feel the scary is right on out there, all of the time (and therefore so is the damage--the scary being a direct result of years of damage starting way, way back in the childhood), and yet this doesn't seem to draw men or relationships to me. In fact, I was under the impression that it seemed to do the opposite (some of you reading this remember the days when I theorized that I in fact repelled men--and had good evidence to back this theory up). Also I have found that listing the general damage or scary doesn't work as nicely as it did for Chris O'Donnell. So, fuck tv people. Fuck them, seriously.

No comments: