Monday, January 01, 2007

Perhaps 2007=trouble

Maybe, probably not though, but I spent the morning of New Year's Eve in full panic mode. Also, boy was I ever drunk when I posted that last post. I didn't realize how drunk I was until I read that entry just now. It is startling how drunk I was, but I had a good time.

This is the entry where I catch up on what boy trouble I caught from Jessica--although upon reflection it really isn't trouble at all, just surprising at how quickly I can stir things up. I was going to really go into detail here, but that's not going to happen, I am too tired. Anyway, I spent two hours on the phone with an old friend with whom I have a history (or unfinished business--as he calls it). This may or may not get me into trouble in the future, but as he lives thousands of miles away from me, I have decided to not worry about it. Fortunately this time he doesn't have a girlfriend to accuse me of sleeping with him (which I never did). So we shall see, but I have the feeling that 2007 will be the year I have a lot of fun and get at least a little stupid. Here we go!!!

Also, hero of this current week, my boss for letting up the teeniest bit on the dress code today. I am grateful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the unfinished business a tall, TALL strawberry blonde man?

Heather K said...

Oooh, I forgot that Sally reads this and would know exactly who I was talking about being neither blind nor stupid at the time or now.

But he lives very far away from me now, and very close to you, even in the same town.

Anonymous said...

That's who I thought it was. Sexy fella. He's been working out. Thank goodnes I've a sexy fella of my own.

As for blind and stupid, I still am. Just in my own life. So much harder to notice stuff when you're standing in the middle of it.