Saturday, January 06, 2007

pigs and candles

My roommate Janna is engaged. . .to a candle. They made their love official last night in the kitchen as we laughed and talked and got just a little tipsy. It was pretty funny, but I could see why she fell. He is a good-looking candle. I will post a picture later this week

Also, we were all going through and sharing old photos, and I came across one from my FFA hog showing days. It is pretty hilarious, but he was a beautiful hog from the summer after my sophomore year in high school. We decided it needed to be added to the mess of coupons and cartoons and crazy magnets on the refrigerator, so we put it right up there in the middle, next to the fah-q, and the fah-golf (thanks Carlin, we'll always have the memories).

2 comments:

Jim said...

The funniest-horrible thing you could do now is, at a very pointed moment in the kitchen, blow out her fiance. Or maybe start an affair with it. She could come home one night and find you in bed with the candle. Better yet; the entire apartment is on fire.

Heather K said...

I completely missed thoughts like that. I am so blowing her fiancee.. . out.