Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to new years super drunk edition

I got too drunk to party on new years, and I got just drunk enough to be stupid on new year's eve eve. more on that later, like Tuesday.

Belated hero of the week for last week, my roommates. They just rule. That is all I have for tonight. Really all.

But some people I called o new year's suck, but none of them read this blog. Also Jessica Smith is in trouble for her boy trouble contagion (see above where I say there will be more later like on Tuesday).

Happy 2007! I feel I will definitely cause myself a lot more trouble there. Trust me on this one.

2 comments:

-al said...

i hope i wasn't one of the people you called who sucked. about 45 seconds after i hung up with you, i was screeching to a halt on a busy street, so the drunk girl in the passenger seat could vomit out the window. it was not a time for conversation.
also, we started off the new year with biggest sausage fest of the '07. bunch of douche bags.
that's what happens when you try and plan to have a party.
they only seem to work when you don't plan on them.

Heather K said...

Happy fucking new year! I did not realize just how drunk I was until I read this.

For the record, Alan did not suck, he answered the phone, and that was all that was required to not suck.

Wow, was I ever drunk.