Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Wii is Waay fun

I was over at Kristy and Mike's hanging out, eating banana cake, and playing Warioware Smooth Moves on the Wii. Quite frankly, it was way more fun then any weird Japanese things should ever be. I could play it all the time forever. Who knew I was such a monster at throwing imaginary ninja stars? And you watch it because I could saw you in half in like half a second. However, me and imaginary driving is not really perhaps a good idea. Overcompensation seems to be the rule. Anyway, Donald and Margaret and whoever else has a wii out there, get this game. It is great. And than you Kristy and Mike for letting me come over and play.

I almost forgot. I made a mii on the wii, and it wears a blue dress and has curly hair and glasses.

2 comments:

Jim said...

That's funny cuz I just made a wii on the mii.

...

I gotta go change my pants.

Margaret said...

oh ew, Jim, ew.

Wii is so damn fun!