Saturday, January 06, 2007

Postscript

I just cut my own hair, again. This DIY attitude toward my hair is really kind of working for me. I am not sure exactly what this one will look/be like once it is dry, but it feels healthier--the first thing I did was trim it about one inch all over. My last self haircut was last June, and it looked really good and people loved it (although eight inches was a pretty drastic change). This one isn't quite so drastic, although there is more of a sweep of bangs,except not really bangs so much as a shorter bit that can be swept aside or linger across the face. Hopefully it will look nice. I will post some pictures later this week after I can dry it some.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a haircut...badddddd. as i refuse to pay for such a service (when all i'm asking for is a straight trim) and i was at the wrong sister's house for christmas--it did not occur. wanna come over and do it for me? if you can do your own...you can surely just do a straight trim.

Heather K said...

I think I can do my own because it looks better when all the strands are cut at random different lengths. Straight hair is probably not as forgiving.

laurenj said...

Where's the Heather??? Are you working??? Falling in love??? Cleaning a closet??? Filing your taxes??? Something very consuming, it appears.

Anonymous said...

Where AAAARRRRREEE you?

Did cutting your hair make you vulnerable to a chill which developed into a fever which killed you?

I miss Heather.

-al said...

come on, heather, where'd you go?
i got your voice mail the other day, but i've been feeling a bit under the weather lately.
oh, and we had the ice storm of the century, too.