Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Boredom--may not get back to this fast enough

From Chrissy and Robyn, with the knowledge that I am not very good at these sorts of things.


* Pick 15 of your favorite movies or TV shows
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie or TV show
* Post them here for everyone to guess
* Strike it out when someone guesses correctly in the comments, and put in who
guessed it and the movie.
* No Googling, IMDB or otherwise searching online- just pure memory!



1) Sometimes meaningless gestures are all we have. Waking the Dead--Erin

2) Well, you're just pathetic, and you're gutless. You're a gutless wonder! Strictly Ballroom--Margaret

3) Victory is mine. Victory is mine. Great day in the morning people, victory is mine! The West Wing--Erin

4) I'm not a gay pirate! I have sex with my parrot all the time! OK, that came out wrong. The West Wing--Erin

5) "Who are you?" "I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy." The Departed--Renee

6) I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky. To the flung spume and the blown spray. . .and the, I don't know, thing in my eye. Sports Night--Erin

7) Excuse me lady, but that upon which you sit is mine. It Happened One Night--Robyn

8) You're not a loser because you're having sex. But if you weren't having sex, we could definitely debate the issue.

9) If I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying.

10) Uh huh. Most women aren't angry, irrational psychos. We just want an ending to a relationship that... That is thoughtful and decent and honors what we had together. So my point, Billy, is this; There is a good way to break-up with someone, And it doesn't include a post-it. Sex and the City--Jamie

11) Shit, murder ain't no thing, but this here is some assassination shit!! The Wire--Tbert

12) How much worse can it get than finishing dinner, having him reach over, pull a hair out of my head and start flossing with it at the table? When Harry Met Sally--Robyn

13) I want something EMBARRASSING! Something sexual! Little boys, midgets, that sort of thing! Cows! I don't give a goddamn!

14) You think you're easy? Compared to what, the Hundred Years' War?

15) Don't these bitches know I'm way better than them? Project Runway--Anna

6 comments:

Margaret said...

#2 is Strictly Ballroom.

Robyn said...

7 is It Happened One Night

12 is When Harry Met Sally

Heather K said...

People are google chatting me answers at work!

Heather

Erin said...

#3 is The West Wing. After Josh screwed Mandy over. #4 is The Slutty Pumpkin episode of How I Met Your Mother. And I'm sure I know #1, but I can't place it.

Erin said...

WAKING THE DEAD. You did make me watch that movie. It's a good thing Billy Crudup is hot.

Erin said...

Ahhhh..I knew it would come to me. #6 is Sports Night, misquoting a famous poem I can't even begin to remember the name of....